Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The year that I was six...

why are you looking at me? I think I'll stick my fingers in my mouth. sheesh. someone was (is) a dork. I remember those pj's too...I love my hair. I think I'm going to go ahead and cut Mel and Mol's hair this way. (I actually think I'm 4 or 5 here) this little kitchen was sooooooo cool!


with cousin Dawn (I'm the short angel, not much has changed :) ) and Mary and Joseph in the church Nativity...

uh. duh. I was practicing for my Deliverance days.



These are some pix from my sixth year, which was celebrated around Christmas, obviously, since I'm a December baby...
trying to grasp that I am the same age in these pix that Levi is right now...I felt so much older and grown up at six than I'm sure he does or he seems...I had this thing with being embarrassed by anyone singing to me or having EVERYONE look at me all at once...
pretty sure I still have that phobia. maybe not a phobia, just makes me uncomfy...how are you supposed to hold your face, who do you look at? what gives with all that singing and such?
I remember this moment right above here, almost perfectly. Do you have any moments from your childhood that if you sit still enough, you can almost transport yourself back? this is it for me...getting all warm in my itchy plaid vest...and being horrified that my entire family was looking at me. garsh.
Well, that's all I got in the picture area today...trying to get my desk area organized, cleaned out today. tonight it's a visit to the Y-M-C-A...with my loving sissy...to work out and have some fun...pretty uneventful, just the way I'm growing to like it. Yah for uneventful.
I think I need a power nap.

3 comments:

Smooches, Kara said...

you had a Holly Hobbie cake!! ROCK!! Josie is the same way! She hates when the crowds turns to her and starts singing!!

p.s. I am still going ot share with you how I did my name picture!! *smooch*

Tory said...

Love it! You were so cute...even with the "boy" haircut. Hope you had fun at the YMCA!

Laurie and company said...

thanks Tory..you are such a builder upper..love that about you.

kara, dear, can't WAIT to see how you did that Kara thingy...did you have a hollie hobbie cake? i bet you did.

love ya kids.

wv is string...c'mon blogger.