Wednesday, November 26, 2008

a little Pheebs shout out...

Hey Sweet Girl. You don't know me.

but I'm your auntie and I love you. you may have seen some pix of me and my family...


You live far, far away from me and though I've only seen you in the flesh ONE time, I think you are pretty swell!


You are growing into such a nice little lady, I can tell.




And you even have the G blood in ya, for apparently, you like to swim as much as the rest of us!

God bless you today, little Phebe Jean. I hope that someday I will have a chance to know you and kiss on you like I do with Piper and Nora.

I feel quite weepy about this today. I dunno if it's because of the pending holidays but I want my whole family together. I wish I'd get to see Mel being a little momma to you..and to see how well you and Piper would get along...and what you thought of your two little girl cousins, Molly and Nora. I'm pretty sure that Levi would like you a lot. Maybe Piper would feel the need to feel jealous of you and her fighting over whose husband Levi really was. snicker...hee hee

Life is hard. yes, it is. don't give up, little girl. Rest in your God...run to Jesus Christ.

Your Aunt Laurie, Uncle David, Will, Ethan, Melanie, Levi, Molly, Grams and Gramps G, Uncle Tom, Aunt Becky, Uncle Scott, Piper and Nora love you very much. Just in case you wondered.

giant thankful hugs to you and your mommy. be safe.

Godspeed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love and miss you, Phebe Jean! Wish we could see you this holiday season, maybe next year. xoxo aunt becky

Oh, Laurie, it's going to be a long holiday season, isn't it? Get your emotions under control! (If you're reading this and you don't know me, i was kidding with her). Hang in there! CHOOSE JOY whilst EMBRACING THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

It's hard to be far away from relatives, especially at this time of year. I feel for you. Maybe someday they will move to Indy. Wouldn't that be cool?

Tory said...

Hey there, you! Glad that you shared your feelings. Will be praying for you and ALL of your family during the holiday season. Love ya, Tory

Laurie and company said...

I know, what a depressing post, huh? it's just so sad to me that I don't really know this little chicklet and it really got to me today...I sat and cried for a little bit between this and that.
It's bad enough to not see the nephews (her brothers) but she's living with her mom and I haven't seen her for almost 2 years...ugh. so sad and not at all how I imagined my family becoming.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all...promise the Debbie Downer has left the building.

hugs and lots of love!