Saturday, November 15, 2008

A visit to Ben Davis U

we stopped in to visit Davey boy at his job today...we even to got to visit with Jose, whose car I slammed into a few weeks back...he's a nice dude! Uncle Tom was there too...we stopped in to show D. the ring we picked out for plan B.


A lovely day, so to speak...picked up the kiddos at my parents, went to a pawn shop on the westside, right down the street from the birth center of '07, so driving by there brought back some intense memories. even 16 months later. weird.
ok, anyways...I do hope this finds you having a most enjoyable weekend. Not sure yet what our evening holds...all I know is my exercise is done for the day and that's what matters.
Good evening!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

WOWZA!!! That thing is GORGEOUS! I want one...

Laurie and company said...

I think I'm going to end up selling the diamond-y one to my parents...it's really quite pretty, maybe a bit too pretty for this cat. so the search for the perfect ring continues....

Heather said...

Don't you say that! Nothing's too pretty for you! It is a beaut...just like you! Enjoy it, show it off, you've DEFINITELY earned it!

Brittany said...

WHAT?!? It's gorgeous and it looks really great on your hand! Alas, if it's not "perfect" to you, then I say go for perfect...