Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A 2 Z


Me, A to Z
Heather tagged me and since she's such a cool cat, thought I'd oblige her :):)

A-Attached or Single: Attached with a few growths...

B-Best Friend: male version, David, female version, my mom, my sister
C-Cake or Pie: ooo that's tuff...B's chocolate cake, which used to be Gram G's choco cake...
D-Day of Choice: Fridays are for fun


E-Essential Item: Burt's Bees lip balm (ooh, Heather, I'd HAVE to agree with you) on hand all the time...love the tinted ones. check out those glossed up lips..."My lips hurt real bad"



F-Favorite Color: red and green
G-Greatest Accomplishment: Keeping five kids up and running and pretty healthy.
H-Hometown: Lake Orion, Michigan...miss all those lakes and cool people.



241 Anderson, Lake Orion, Michigan...the little Cape Cod I grew up in
My cousin, Ken, lives there with his family now.


I-Indulgences: froo froo coffee, chocolate

J-January or July: they both rock...Jan. for my mom, cousin, niece and July for nephew, niece and daughter and Independence Day...tough choice...I like January's chillier temps for sure!


K-Kids: Will, 14, Ethan, 12, Melanie, 10, Levi, 6, and Molly, 16 months. whose pix I won't post since they are my everyday material.

L-Life is incomplete without: My husband, kids, family, friends and walk with Jesus Christ.

M-Marriage: worth every struggle, fight, joyful moment...celebrating our 15th anniversary on Thanksgiving Day this year...thankful for my driven, intense, caring, tender-hearted husband.


N-Number of Siblings: 1 older brother, Thomas, 1 younger brother, Andrew, and one younger sister, Rebecca




O-Oranges or Apples: definitely oranges...


P-Phobias or fears: being in tight spaces...ahhh...something not good happening to my loved ones.


Q-Quotes: "God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him." and "Wherever you are, be all there." both by Jim Elliott, the slain missionary to Ecuador.

R-Reason to Smile: I have a few...my awesome, never ceasing to amaze me kids and husband, my caring, awesome family, incredible friends.

S-Season: They are all ok for a minute but spring and fall are the very bestest!


T-Tag Friends: nah...don't wanna...ok, maybe Mary from Daughter of Eden's Eve and Tory...in your free time, of course




see my Jazz cap on my headboard? how cool was I??



U-Unknown facts about me: there aren't very many...I'm very vulnerable, I have a weather man fetish, apparently, my family and I were on TV on Dec. 3, 2001 when Cody Stark from Fox59 weather showed up at our house...I want to be a doula someday, work with pregnant/laboring women, when all my friends were loving some big haired band from the 80's, i was in love, love, love with Elvis...(see the pic above of teenaged me with Elvis pix all over my rose wallpapered walls), I was a cheerleader for one year.



sweet culottes (sp)...


V-Very favorite store: Target (yah, Heather, I knew we were kindred spirits)
W-Worst habit: biting on my hands, fidgeting

X-X-ray or Ultra Sound: ultrasound of course....the quizmaker must've been desperate for an entry so they chose xray or ultra...how 'bout X-Men or Justice League? that would be a tough one for me...they are both cool.

Y-Your favorite food: gosh, as if? pizza, creamy crockpot chicken, Pioneer woman's sheet cake, o the list keeps going...
Z-Zodiac: Sagittarius...but I don't usually consult the stars...

Ok, so there ya have it...me from A to Z...just what you wanted to know on a Tuesday morning, huh? well, too bad. It's my blog. hee hee.

2 comments:

Tory said...

Wow, I cannot believe that I am the first to comment...You must have blown everybody away with all of those cool facts and fascinating pictures. What a good A-Z...I may try it...just to give me something to blog about while on break. Guess, we'll see. Am home...yay...I even made it to church. Revelation on the drive home (since mom said it wasn't important if I made it to church), Thanksgiving and Christmas just aren't the same without meeting with the church family. Tonight was a real blessing...reading of scripture, singing of songs, and individual testimony time.

Hope you are well, toasty warm, and having some fun with that family of yours. BTW, is Moo still biting? Just wondering.

Love ya, cuz! t

Heather said...

Aw, shucks...thanks for obliging and for the "shout outs"! I thought the same on the x-ray vs. ultrasound one...LAME-O!! I like your idea, better. I'm not very familiar w/ X-men, though..wait until my boys are older, I guess.
Very Happy Anniversary! 15 years- that's an accomplishment! And look at all that you've done together in those 15 years!
BTW...I think you'd be an AMAZING midwife/doula!