Monday, November 17, 2008

time capsule 11/07

Will looks like one of my daughters here...



regarding each other


ahhh, sweet slumbering sprite


We borrowed this exersaucer from some folks, and we really need to get it back to them...Molly, where did you take this sweet, baldish baby?



Here's Miss Melanie, trying on my wedding dress...which was 66 years old last year, if I'm remembering my numbers correctly. 52 years old when I wore it, plus 14 years last year...I'm a math genius! admit it.


Felt like doing a this time last year post...always good fun now and then....for me.
I think I'm going to go to bed...I'm bushed. G'night mateys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just how will's hair should be. Ya know? He always looks so dashing when he gets it cut, but it's just so "him" when he has it all longish. I always love the "this time last year" pics. Makes me realize just how quickly time flies and kiddos grow...It was, as always, so good to see you guys last night (missed ya, big boys). Piper and Levi crack me up. Crazy kids. xoxo

Tory said...

Oh, those pictures are just precious! Your kids just look like so much fun. ;)

Now, I know why Levi cries so much when his hair gets cut! He wants to know why he cannot be one of the girls, too! Hahaha...

Have a great day!