Thursday, November 22, 2007

More Drumstick magic

David, with Jeff and Emily...Jeff finished in 27 min. and Emily finished 10 min later...she really isn't picking her nose...
The 6' turkey that the fast people got to chase...
we haven't even gone a mile yet??? whoa nelly
E. walking over the "rainbow" bridge
This lady actually had a turkey on her head....you go girl
Yeah, it took us 1 hr. 22 min. to finish...it was cold too!

Ok, well here are a few more pix. I was wrong on the amount of people that signed up for this race...it was 5,000. We finished at the tail end...bringin' up the rear! you can check it out at www.tuxbro.com. You can look up our times if ya want...Will and David finished in 45 minutes...he was not that thrilled with his 10 minute miles. I am more than thrilled with our 17 min. mile pace. so there. ha.
It was awesome. I hope to get better at these things. My family enjoys these so I guess I'd better just work at it. I'm feeling it tonight. Are you, Beck??? I'm heading to beddy bye now. No early morning shopping for this ol' cat. David and the two big boys are heading to Illinois to do some work at his childhood church tomorrow as well as a quick visit out to his family. I will post the other T-Day pics on Friday. Good night and God Bless you this day! Psalm 7:17 - I will give thanks to the LORD because of His righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
I Chronicles 16: 8-9 - Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon His name, make known His deeds among the people. Sing unto Him, sing psalms unto Him, talk ye of all His wondrous works.
Hope you had something to be thankful to the Lord for today. I know I do!

No comments: