Monday, November 5, 2007

Just realized I never finished the Levi posts...

courtesy of Kara Davis Photography
June 2005

Taken in Pittsburgh, PA, at our friends' wedding.
the infamous Waterman's pumpkin measury guy. you know you are getting big when he starts whispering in your ear!! yikes.
whatta sweet soul...couldn't you just snuggle this dude? Preschool pic, fall 2006.
Here are the rest of the cute pix I had picked out to honor little Levi's 5th birthday. I have so many cute pix of this dude...and these are just a taste of the Levi goodness that we know. His school pic from last year has got to be one of my all time faves. He has those big, puffy, pouty lips, eyelashes that most girls would kill for and peepers that don't stop. Another cute thing about "Tiny" is his foldy little ears. He is a lot like a Hobbit. He is a good big brother also!! Levi, you are a priceless part of our family! Your Pa loves you, Your "Gwamma" loves you, Uncle Tom loves you, Aunt Beck loves you even though you are scared of her, your mommy and daddy love you...heck, even your siblings love you...you are so stinkin' lovable! May God bless your 5th year of life on this big, scary planet. You ROCK! Ok, I'm done now. night.

2 comments:

Smooches, Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smooches, Kara said...

Sorry about that I posted my comment and then saw I couldn't type and or spell!! :)

I was talking about Levi's big beautiful sad looking puppy dog eyes!! Makes you want to do anything to make him smile! Which in some small way I think he knows ;)