Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Some serious randomness going on here...

my "infamous" missing tooth...this was last Thanksgiving...when I was suffering from some killer morning sickness...so glad to be over that this year...Beck, this is supposed to make you laff, that I would even consider putting this HORRIBLE picture of myself on my blog...ick. bleck. ew.
here's little Miss P in the Strawberry hat...it is so huge on Nora's head (she had it on at Target tonight...)
Just a few more Levi blasts from the past...whatta cute little guy he was.
Levi was so chubbalicious.

There is no method to the madness that is this post. I was just browsing through my pic folders on my computer and thought these little goodies were kinda funny. I have another funny, random pic I'm trying to find to embarrass my husband..but I will keep looking. hee hee. evil laugh. peace...

No comments: