Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Eve...




look @ the busy bees...
Happy Thanksgiving Eve, folks!!

We are spending a quiet day at home, prepping for tomorrow...not that I do an all out Martha Stewart Holiday but I am making my dessert today, making my bread, putting up the tree...walking on the treadmill to prep for the big dash tomorrow. yikes. nervous.

These pix of Molly were taken because I looooooooove this new little dress she got! She won't be able to wear it for very long though (I think) because she is NOT a small girl, like her dainty cuz Nora. and that's ok, Molly, we love you all the same!! There's just something about different colored pink stripes...love it. She is still cuter in person, I believe. Levi of course wanted to get in on a few pix. Then I felt bad that I hadn't taken any pix of my older kids...so they are on here too!
Ok, well, off to break in my new kicks...hope you all are having a lovely day before Thanksgiving. Check back tomorrow afternoon/evening, for the exciting Drumstick pix. I know you can hardly wait.
Good night! Love, peace, and blessings to you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pics of her!!!I love the 4th one down! This entry definitely makes up for the one you missed yesterday! Ha ha! Give my chubby girl kisses for me!!! See you tonight!

Smooches, Kara said...

tell Levi next time he storms a photo shoot to wipe his chin!! lol I love the look he is giving her!!

Your daughter has chewable looking hamhocks!! Love it!

on Cameron we call them Cam-hocks ;)

Heather said...

Oohmigoodness...I wanna smooch on her sweet little feet! Molly-girl...what a precious little doll!