Thursday, January 10, 2008

A little visit with Miss Nora...

Bugaboo Baby

Look at those biceps...
cutie couple...Piper and Levi
looks like she has a pencil behind her
ear but it's a light coming thru a door.
Went to my dear sissy's to work out last night...Nora is getting sooooooo big!! She is such a doll baby girl!
Piper carried her momma's big ol' purse around...I think you can see it in the pic but she is such a little busybody! Love you girls! Beck, we will get into a good routine with our work-outs...we gotta start earlier in the evenings, fer sure! Ok, off to post to wish my momma a happy 61st birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O good lord. I definitely agree that we will have to start a bit earlier in the evening! Nora looks more and more like Scott every day! My arms look like thighs, so thanks for putting that on for the world to see. Well, at least you're pretty... xoxo...okay, i somehow managed to forget my password. This sucks.

Heather said...

I think Nora's big eyes look like her mommies'. B, your biceps are HOOOOOTTT! I love that picture of P and L - so super sweet. Is she still bossing him around?

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, she calls him honey and all that good stuff...they're too funny!