Wednesday, January 2, 2008

And a Happy New Year to you...

Levi pushing Hayley around...
Carolyn & Brittany
Ha ha, gotcha Tom!! He usually just throws his hand up, pulls a Sean Penn w/ Paparazzi
Guys just gotta do this...

OUCH. OUCH!! Jennifer with Mel
Tim getting sloshed on his sparkling CIDER...it was a clean party
David Boppy head...omigosh. it was a clean AND weird party.
David and Tyler kicking Levi across the room...
Mr. A-Gee-lay


Carolyn and her nifty socks
Mel and Sophia
Nerf fighters...
Sherry, trying to avoid getting her pic taken...gotcha!!
Here she is again, trying to hide...

We had a wonderful, actually very low-key (if you don't consider the ongoing Nerf gun fight upstairs) time on New Year's Eve!! Some of our usual crowd didn't make it yet some of them did and then some. We had our fellow homeschool pals, the W's, show up and all of our kids get along quite well! My parental units came (though, once again, I fail in the pic dept.) my brother, my good friend Carolyn and her sons, and our good friend, Tim, his 2 grandkids, his daughter, Brittany and her friend, Jennifer...we even got to do the "hustle" for a few minutes, ending the night with our customary Apples to Apples...we ended at 2 a.m., which is way early for our crew but I think we were all uber exhausted!! Thanks for coming, to all of our friends and family...if you didn't make it, (loser), then maybe you can grace us with your presence next year, if so be, and the Lord blesses us! (you know who you are)

Ok, I gotta get going...time for fellowship with my girls, kids are bellowing at me on each level so off I go..hope your 2008 is off to a good start! Enjoy the above, goofball pix.



1 comment:

Smooches, Kara said...

Look at you guys partying like Rock Stars!! Happy 2008! I hope it brings younothing but fabulousness :)