Friday, February 17, 2012

for your Friday evening viewing pleasure...

I
awww. sweet baby friends.
June 9, 2007. two girls with two baby girls in utero.
mi mama with her two baby girls...I resemble a man here.

found this pic (oh. my. gosh) of me from last April/May..with that sweet boy who's been with Jesus for 33 Thursdays now, in my womb. I think my pants were falling off here...don't miss maternity jeans. but then again, yeah, I do. yes, i still wear this maternity sweatshirt. (I love it!!)

love #2 and #5.  2011

I know I'm one day behind, now two, on the 30 day photog challenge...and I will get that all caught up this weekend.
I didn't want to leave you stranded (Tashena, Tory, Dad....) so for your Friday evening fun, pull up a couch, grab your bag of popcorn and I will be back to update this later on.

For now, I'm pulling taxi duty...taking Mel to Kaleo and going shopping (oh, dear) with my adorably thoughtful husband.

Adios.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did just that. I pulled up my chair and enjoyed. After a long, weird day, I can always count on you to make me smile! :-D. Be safe. Luv ya, Tory

Anonymous said...

Love the pics- especially with you and Beck, and of course
The one with your mamma. Hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Shellee