Friday, February 15, 2008

12

Partyin' with my friends...yes, there are 4 candles on his cake!
Luke and Austin, behind E., are still posing...aren't they cute?

This is what my newly-minted 12 year old kid looks like. Not much different than he did when he was 11, I know.
Here's lookin' at you, kid. Hope your 12th year is memorable (which I'm sure it will be because of who you are) but also, your last year as a "kid"...next up, teenage years with Ethan...I didn't think they'd get here so quickly. pray for David and I as we parent this hard-headed, soft-hearted boy! you're so awesome E.

3 comments:

Laurie and company said...

Um, I'm just making this comment to show Melanie how to make comments on other people's blogs.
but since you're here, hi. how are you? happy Friday and God bless you.
Laurie
go visit Mel's new blog @
http://stuckinthemiddle-athomemama.blogspot.com/

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!

HI Mel!

When our internet is back up and running (I'm guilty - I snuck a peek at one or two blogs here at work), we'll check out your blog!

Hugs to all the Youngs!

Nicky said...

Coffee planning tomorrow after 2nd service. Drummer Boy said he would meet you and give you an autograph. Snickers from Stickers. Smooch.