Saturday, February 28, 2009

A day with Beck and Piper

Pretty girl


must be one of those scary, grunge bands but I thought the name was funny...


guess who's 31?




Piper wouldn't let me take her picture...



yikes...who has the big face? (I need a tan and so does Piper)





P, drinking her "coffee" (aka hot chocolate)






Piper and her Birthday girl

___________________________________________________________________________
~~I had the pleasure of spending some time with Beck and Piper yesterday! We were clothing hunting...and of course, found nothing we liked...but it was fun all the same. Piper is a funny little chicklet...she comes by it honestly.
Unfortunately, my sister was sick but in good, birthday spirits. Hope you are feeling better, birthday girl!
It's always a good time with you girls.




1 comment:

Tory said...

Sure sounds like fun...just the girls! And, I love the picture of the three of you...all pretty ladies. Sure hope you are doing well and all getting better.

Hugs and tylenol, t