Thursday, February 5, 2009

Soar with wings like an eagle...

Always the little risk taker! (E is in the blue shirt)


I think I wanted to disown you in this picture. I was definitely having second thoughts about Baby #3....


love the little tunky belly! you remind me of Charlie Brown here....




Ethan, sometimes I forget just how small you used to be.
This is you with our dog, Laddie.
Hope you enjoyed your pre-celebratory lunch at Olive Garden today. And hey, thanks for keeping up with the "fire" so well...we are all so thankful for the warmth you bring into our lives...with the fire and with your personality!


1 comment:

Tory said...

That's an awful big dog for such a little guy. And, tunky bellies are so much fun. That's just precious. You sure do have your memories well documented. And, that is just sooo AWESOME!

Happy soon to be birthday, young E!

Love, t