Monday, February 9, 2009

Congratulations Heather & Jeff!


this is the only pic I have of Mrs. J...


My sweet friend and fellow blogger (Our Journey with Jack), Heather, her husband, Jeff, their oldest son, Jack and family pooches Nelson and Maggie, welcomed a new family member today!

Luke Ansel
Monday, February 9, 2009
7 pounds, 9 ounces
20.75 inches
11:12 a.m.
Congratulations and God Bless you
All as you get used to this new little person
and welcome baby Luke into the fold!
We love you!
You are in our thoughts and prayers, kids!

3 comments:

Tory said...

Congratulations! Babies are so COOL!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Laurie.

Also, You won the "Guess the Date Contest". You had the exact date and the weight was within 7 ounces and the length was only 1/4" off.

I am impressed!

Laurie and company said...

Man, I've STILL got "it" (that guessing thing)...
I can't wait to meet your new little man!

God Bless you guys as I'm sure you head home today!