Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Professional Pix of Piper

Say that five times fast....
I think this is my absolute all time favorite picture of anyone! Such a pretty girl!

Beck got these pictures taken on Sunday (Pipe's official birthday) at the Picture People..and I think they do a fabulous job, don't they? These pics really depict the true sassiness and spunk that is my niece.

Speaking of pix...I got Molly's first professional pix done last night, though we did hers at the Target Studio...and she was not impressed with the guy taking them...she cried for the first few minutes and he even got a cute pic of her crying...then she warmed up a bit....although I enjoy taking most of my kids' pix, it was quite necessary to have at least one professional photo shoot for her, since we had done so with her 4 preceeding siblings! It's only fair! or atleast that is what my mom says!

So once those come back to us on August 13, I will be sure to share them on here!

In other news, there is absolutely NO other news. I'm being quite anti-social and feel that it's quite necessary to get my house in order, which includes me...time to take my health seriously, seriously, seriously...drop the weight.....the baby is ONE and I'm done so on we go! Time to get our heads on straight for the upcoming school year and schooling four kids, while dealing with ONE very pesky toddler girl! Hey, pray for me, k? Gotta go feed Molly...she's teething, not feeling well, and just down right crabby!

Peace out!

7 comments:

Tory said...

Too cute! I just love the pix. And, good to hear that you feel the way I do right now...kind of just yicky! But, I think being a mother of 5, you have the right to feel it more so than me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pics on the blog - I haven't made it over to see them yet. Great dress! Someone has good taste! :) I love Heather's description of Piper, "sweet 'n spicy girl" - that is exactly right. She and Becky both make our family a fun place to be!
-Mel Cunniff

Heather said...

OH-MI-GOODNESS!! What a grown up looking girl! How is this possible? She's definitely good in front of the camera! Love the dress, too! Was that a b'day gift?

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Love the pictures of Piper! Definitely model material! I'll still argue that you, my dear friend, are the best photographer I know.

Smooches, Kara said...

Um this kid should be five about now!! Are you hiding from us blog obsessers!?!

BTW I have yet to meet the Piper but she reminds me of our Maddie even through pictures!! You just can't hide that kind of spunk!!

Tory said...

I'm with Kara on this one...I'm starting to get worried. Am picturing the residents of deliverance coming out like in the thriller video and keeping you bodily from blogging. Guess, I have an overactive imagination, especially, when I am going through withdrawal. Help, I am having the shakes. Just cannot stop. Must have new blog, NOW! Got the picture? Miss you. Luv ya, cuz, T

Anonymous said...

Hi, where are you? I can't believe you've left us hanging this long! Thanks for posting the pics of my girlie girl! She is so grown up. Heather-Yep, it was a bday gift from the D and M cunniff fam. I'm sure you didn't see it b/c she was just pulling stuff out and throwing it to the side. (nice manners, huh?)