Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving past...

the Cunniff brood

"The Babies"


sad to think 1.) that we let our child play in a cage and 2.) that Gracie isn't here this Thanksgiving either. awww.

I actually remember thinking, while these pix were being taken, "next year, we will have another kid to fit in here...and won't that be fun???" I'm so sad that Jack isn't here but he will always be remembered in our pictures, from now on.

unfortunately for most, when Tom is walking around with his camer, Becky and I pose. it's better than the alternative (which is getting your picture taken while you don't know it and you actually look like we do up above, but while NOT knowing your pic has been taken...it makes sense to us)

Piper and two of her big boy cousins. Ethan is recently shaven in this. wow.

pretty girls
Hi.

This won't take long...I am out the door to get the Thanksgiving foods with my sister and my momma.

I wanted to let you know that if you comment on my blog, you were prayed for yesterday. a lot.

We had a day of Prayer, home all day, in the house all day, praying in big chunks of the day. Amazing how sleepy that makes a person.

Enjoy these pix from Thanksgiving 2010, when I was pregnant with sweet Jack, whose passing and remembering all the details of it, caused me great tears as I fell asleep last night. I wish there was a button I could push that would "dull" the pain of remembrance of that June day, only to be remembered when I feel stronger or whatever. I always want to remember him and I always will but recalling his birth experience, though beautiful because it happened so fast and he came out in under 2 minutes, is such a sad, holy experience. This is my story...

Even though I feel like my heart is being ripped out, I will praise You Lord Jesus. I cry, I wonder, I look UP.

Hope your Wednesday before Thanksgiving is a wonderful one. Hope to get some Drumstick Dash pix on here tomorrow. God bless you..

5 comments:

Cyndy713 said...

Praying for you, dear friend. I lvoe you!

Cyndy713 said...

Wow...guess that's what lack of sleep does. Even though I'm certain that I LVOE you (whatever that means), I L-O-V-E you!

Tashena said...

Hello, Dear One.
Hoping your Wednesday before this Thanksgiving will be a great one.
I made homemade hot cocoa and marshmallows...if ya wanna come partake... You know my door is always open.
I cry for you, Dear. My heart is achy, too, knowing your heart is aching and in such pain. I am sorry.
I love you and hope you know how much.
PS - I prayed for you A LOT, too!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

I heard someone talking about grief last night and was talking about "the peace that passeth all understanding". It made me think of you.

Hope that you can enjoy the dash, and I am excited to see the pix.

XOXO,
Tory

wv: singr (Is that the sewing maching because I know that it isn't talking about me?)

Brittany said...

My heart aches for you. Not a day goes by that I don't think of and pray for you.