Thursday, June 26, 2008

"You're my best friend. That's it."

This is on a trip to MI and Jeff is holding Levi...Levi loves that dude! we haven't figured out why though....(peace Jeff)




such a cute little 2.5 year old...so serious!


Never much for a haircut!


Coffee thief! but who could resist?

Mr. Underpants Head


Can you guess what movie this title line is from? (we just watched it to make sure we were correct)


There's really no method to the madness here...just Levi memories from the past 3 years or so!

What a fun, interesting little person he is! I look at these pictures and then at him in the flesh and it amazes me how much he has grown up. (he's actually standing right here with me, gazing up at me. He likes it when my hair is down, so he keeps telling me "Mommy, your hair's down. I like when you have your hair down")...he's such a big boy yet not. He still likes to lay down with me to go to sleep at night. He still wants to lay or sit on me any chance he can get. He is a Gramma and Grampa's boy...content to just lay on one of them!

He's finally 99% potty trained...yes, he's 5.5 years old. Give the kid a break....he crawled at one, walked at 18 months, so he really does nothing fast! but that is what we love about him! mostly.

He has a squeaky, li'l Mickey Mouse voice..."Wanna see my dresser?"...and his latest thing is when he knows a spankin' or some form of discipline is on his horizon, he will ask in the sweetest, squeakiest voice, "But you're my best friend", like that makes him immune from correction. ha. well, he's mostly right. unfortunately. He's a sneaky troublemaker...likes to take his brothers and sister's DS' and hide them.

He can spot an airplane, jet, helicopter when no one else has a clue it's near...he has an respect (fear) for smoke alarms and notices them wherever we go...he also like to sit and drink a cup of coffee with me in the morning. He has a love/hate relationship with a good thunderstorm...he has perfect pitch and memorizes music fast, loves to sing, loves classical music. His tinkering on the piano sounds like music. He's getting quite brave in the pool...

Levi Taylor, you have been a worthy challenge from day one. It's not your birthday but I wanted to give a little shout out to you...We all love you, dude! You are one awesome boy!

Who should I give a shout out to now?

4 comments:

Tory said...

Hugs to you, Lyrical Levi! (I specifically love the coffee pic and scenario...I can so see him living his grown up 5 year old life!) So, now, we've had Mischievous Molly...guess there's Mel, E and Will...not to mention David and, Beck...and, the list can go on and on. Sounds good to me. Thanks for the insight into Levi! My dad sure would get a kick out of him and the airplanes...can you get him to say "Da Plane, Da Plane"? BTW, I can't believe it, but I didn't know the movie...can someone help me out here? Luv ya, T

Nicky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Aw, man, Nicky!!! You got it! ELF! I love that movie! I think that Levi's calling is going to be something in the symphony or an air traffic controller...hey, he has his own binoculars! ATC pays well, but too high stress and he might end up chewing his fingertips off! Here's to you, LEVI! We love you and your little Mickey Mouse voice!!

Hannah-Indiana said...

Levi is sooo cute and sweet. I love him! The other day, when we were getting in the car to leave your house, he came up to me and said, "Why are you leaving? I want you to stay at my house!" So sweet.