Thursday, June 26, 2008

Now just look at the mess you've made...

What'd I do???




troublemakin' girls

Molly's having a blast, leading Nora down the path of destruction...but aren't they cute at this age? it won't be that cute in a few years but we will enjoy it for now. how does that work again?





Nora's outta here...

Well, good Thursday morning. I've been trying to blog all morning, and then had it all set to go, blogger wouldn't save it and erased all of the words I had typed...ugh! so here I am again, doing this again, hopin' that this time, it will go thru!

Yesterday, the kids and I visited with my parents for a bit...Molly's new thing is to rip apart, shred, destroy, any magazine and book in her path. She got Nora in on her scheme and you should have heard those two sweet girls giggling. They had a blast! sorry 'bout your catalog, Mom!

Otherwise, a quiet day in our household...housework, laundry, swimming, David's outta here to work all day!

Levi got a pint-sized bike from my parents...so I will get some pix of that today for your viewing pleasure.

Hope all is well your way! God bless you this morning/afternoon!


6 comments:

Heather said...

Ohmigoodness! That's all just ONE catalog? Wowsa! Those girls are too cute wreaking havoc, though!

Tory said...

and, here I thought it was toilet paper she was addicted to! hahaha...too funny...she's going to be a pistol...oh, wait a minute, she already is!

CALAMITY JANE said...

that is to much cuteness! love that molly's hair is getting longer - she is moving fast toward the toddler stage! :)

Sherry at the Zoo said...

What fun! Those are the days, aren't they! When all you need to make you happy is some paper to tear to pieces and a friend to join in the fun.

Charmaine said...

What lovely ladies! Now I am having major flashback to baby days... oh my... I have things on low bookshelves now... biting fingernails... :)

Anonymous said...

ditto & ditto & ditto & ditto & ditto!!!!
Love, Linda