Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Some more sisterly love...

1993...my wedding
2003...Fazoli's...aw, she's so dark compared
to my pasty white self...
Talk about some Sun-In hair...my senior
pic from 1991...I wanted my "thissy" in it...
I'm getting all choked up looking at these pix. And there's no particular reason that I am posting about my sis and I...shoot, she hasn't even had her kid yet (poor thing) but it's just fun to reminisce and look back at all the bad hair but good memories. Dontcha love her big specs in the wedding pic?? My stylish, beautiful no matter what sis with great big ol' owl glasses? yeah, they were in back in 93. And she was hot! good times, good times. This is to make you giggle today, Beck. And maybe this will help you to dilate past a fingertip. Hope our girls have the kinda relationship that you and I have been blessed to have. I coulda killed ya when we were kids (slob, copy cat, "unswearer") but I'd surely be lost without you. (you can weep now...yes, I mean it too, dang these hormones...) Love you! Hope your day is wonderful!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cursed be the 80s and early 90s...big hair, pegged pants, flannel, grunge...but LOVE those pictures!
You're both hot mommas!
-Heather

Smooches, Kara said...

those are some spec-tacular glasses your sis is sporting!! Who in the world let us walk around with those things back then?

I love that you have all these pictures to look back on!!! They are awesome!!