Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Adorable, simply adorable!



And it's a good thing too! I got this onesie for Molly when I found out we would be having a girl and just found it last night...it's almost toooooo small for my baby's chubby goodness but at least we got one photo op out of it. I wish you guys could see her in person...when she smiles at ya, her little eyes light up. My dad has always said my kids talk with their eyes and it's so true. Her little eyelashes curl up and her mouth opens wide...you could almost eat her it's so yummy! She is a dollbaby and a little blessing.
Ok, just wanted to post these pix, have a super duper day!

1 comment:

Smooches, Kara said...

she isn't going to be smiling at us for much longer!! How is that poor darling going to support those cheeks!?!?! We may need to help prop them up ;)

I want to love it!!!