Friday, November 5, 2010

Guy Fawkes Day



So, Remember Remember the fifth of November...

Happy Guy Fawkes Day!

Go watch "V for Vendetta" but try to ignore the skanky, weird parts that Hollywood insists on putting in for thrill, ick factor.

This weekend promises many things...hopefully high up on that list is REST!

Now that my momma has made it back home to her nest, we can now have Levi's 8th birthday party, and only 6 days late. That will be the highlight of our day tomorrow.

Today, I really need to get my pool covered...

Mel gets to go to a Kaleo retreat tonight and she's so excited. So thankful for the Bandy's and their amazing ministry to youth!

The new cat, aka SATAN, decided to sharpen her claws on the leather couch. uncool.

We are getting together with some old friends (they're not old) on Sunday and very excited about how God restores relationships. Maybe I'll blog about it. that is a story for another day. or maybe not. if you know me, us, you know what I'm talking about. Praisin' the Lord BIG TIME over this!

All in all, the weekend will be chill. and I couldn't be happier. thanks for allowing me to be completely random.

Happy Friday!

No comments: