Saturday, November 6, 2010

Superman turns 8!

Levi loves his big brothers (who are dressed as Lord of the Rings characters for last week's Phos Ontos Clue party)...


Handsome guy



so, this evening, we shall celebrate this little tough guy.

Here's the scoop on Levi Taylor of late:

•He's really doing well with his schooling, though Phonics still presents a struggle. I say, STRUGGLE ON, fella. and he does. He is definitely a numbers/order boy, like his dad. that could all change by high school Algebra.

•This coming Monday, Levi will start piano lessons with Melanie's talented and beautiful teacher. This boy loooooves to sit at the piano and sound out songs or just make up his own.

•This coming Monday, he will also begin taking Karate with Ethan with Brown's Karate. He is very, very excited about both events. I'm so happy for the little dude for the structure and change they will both bring to his existence.

As I sit here, I can't help but feel a bit choked up...David is laying in the middle of the floor playing matchbox cars with Molly and Levi. Such patience and love. In 10 minutes, my family will get here (ha ha) and the birthday celebration for Levi and my dad will begin.

I'm sure I'll be back to bore you with those pics later. hang tight....

No comments: