Friday, November 12, 2010

Mr. Big Stuff

I could go swimming in his beautiful li'l peepers...could he be any cuter? we'll see next month.



Mr. Big Stuff...who do you think you are??


Future psychologist...

I love that my sister in law hasn't thugged me for posting pix of their beautiful baby yet. (please don't beat me up, I just wanna share the beauty that is Ryan with all of my blog friends)...

I thought my kids were cute. till I met Ryan.

that's all...I have so very much to do and I have no desire to do ANY of it.

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Of course not, I love it! I promote him as much as I can while trying to avoid the super obsessed new mother persona. It's a fine line to walk, let me tell you.
And that is horrible!!! LOL! Your kids are suuuper cute too! :D

Tory said...

Ginormous peepers! Okay, so now, that you have 3 comments, can we please, please, please, have more blogging? Nothing against your little nephew or anything, but I need some Laurie livin' the good life. Just a friendly reminder that we are out there, waiting...semi-patiently! ;)