Monday, January 26, 2009

bucket baby

thanks Levi, for the bucket fun....and the sound of it, being dragged across the tile? so fun!!



this is where all of David's hair went...


momma will help you so you can see something...



it cracks me up how this little pixie can stand having this hair in her face...she does not care. we took this bottom picture so you could see just how tiny she seems sitting in the bucket...
How's your Monday?
All is well here....the kids are chomping at the bit for some food...how rude....so I guess I'd better feed them. I have a few more pix to post so I'll be back L8R. peace...

2 comments:

Tory said...

How cute! What a little charmer. Is that how Mel-Mel was when she was little? I just love how kids can have fun with the most mundane things. Once I was sitting for a friend's girls, and the youngest one just wanted me to sit with her in the refrigerator box and sing songs. Oh my, was that a sight to behold! ;) I love it! Thanks for the smiles, t

Jodi said...

She IS a little pixie!
How cute is she?!
I love how everyone got involved in her bucket fun! Too sweet!
Love you!
Miss you!
:) Jodi