Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bread and Butter, Baby


cute guy...making floors shine...Shine, make 'em wonder what ya got....love that song...so fitting for his occupation!

pix 1-3 : Wiley Dining Hall at Purdue Univ. W. Lafayette, IN


NCAA Hall of Champions in downtown Indy...David is on the right hand side of the pic, talking on the phone. probably to me, telling me to spank his kids. a lot.



Pipe Creek Rest area...north of Muncie, IN...
As always, my shutterbug bro took these amazing photos. danka Tommy.
These are floors. uh duh, Laurie, I think they can tell what they are....
These are floors that my husband and his crew work their magic on...vitrification....woo woo. maybe I'll blog about that process one of these days..I seem to know a bit more about it now...
These are floors that bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan. (though we don't eat actual bacon, being Old Testament Jews)...
I'm honored to have a husband that is so dedicated to his profession (all the way around, folks) and is good at what he does, on every level. His love for Jesus Christ is even more of a dedication..it permeates all that he does!
David is awesome. His intensity and drive make me tired. I guess it's true what "they" say...opposites attract. Today, David, I praise God for you...and thank Him that you not only pulled "it" all together for your big INDOT presentation, but that it was a success...Thank you to the folks behind the scenes, for your help and commitment...it will be your bread and butter too! lots of work for Indiana Dept. of Transportation!
I will get back on here, hopefully, with some more updates, but quite honestly, being up till 5:30 am yesterday to get 36 folders ready for said presentation has taken a bit of a toll on this ol' gal. I don't bounce back as quickly as I used to, which is still a lot quicker than some of ya! ha ha. I joke.
Until then, David, I love you...even thru all the stress and trials of the day, you are a source of strength and peace in a rocky world. You Rock, sir.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to read that you love your husband and what he does for a living - you are a great wife!
Love, Linda

Tory said...

Wondered what you had been up to...now, I know! Very interesting! I cannot even imagine how stressful yet rewarding that is. Now, my only question is...really???? NO BACON???? You're not just pulling our legs? I cannot imagine life without bacon...I mean, I don't like too much piggy, but the bacon...yummo! Wow, I am really saddened by that in some weird, unpredictable way. Oh well, to each their own, right? (Honestly, I am not judging...just in some kind of awe!) Love ya, kiddo, and so glad to see you around, t

Heather said...

WOW, those are GORGEOUS! My first thought when I saw the floor at Purdue was, "I hope those kids appreciate that!".