Saturday, July 21, 2007

We've got some eyes!!


eating her dress...
I'm Supergirl!

Finally got some shots of Molly with her eyes open!...she doesn't really look like any of our other kids really, maybe Levi a tad. But I see Nathan...David's youngest brother. He was a super cute kid but he had brown eyes...no fair! We shall see, babies change so frequently. Will is holding her in one of these shots again, he isn't the only kid that I allow to hold her, it's always just so amazing and cute to me that my oldest and my youngest are together, and that even though he's a cool 12.5 year old dude, he is enthralled with her. When he's 20, she will only be 8. Wow. (I'm such a math head, ay??) Check out his moustache...
O yeah, Molly had her newborn check up on Thursday...(the appt. from you know where...I waited for 1 hour before I was even called back to a room...argh...don't get me going on that)...but the good news is that Molly weighed 8 pounds, 2 ounces.(Chub-a-lubba) The week prior, at her check up with the midwives, she weighed 7 pounds, 7.4 ounces, down only 2/10 of an ounce from birth...so it's encouraging to find out that all this time spent nursing is paying off...now if it would actually help me lose weight as it's supposed to. wishful thinking.

I have determined that I need a new camera...my little Kodak dude is just struggling. And with all that money we have growing on the trees out back, that shouldn't be a problem. har har.

Ok, so there ya have it, two posts in one day...hope you all are well and healthy. Love and peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie.

Smooches, Kara said...

oh her cousin's arms ache to hold her and hug her and maybe just a little bit squish her!!!

I want to love her and hug her and squish her and squeeze her and call her George!!