Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lazy Days of Summer

taking a little siesta with Daddy.
vision of perfection...love the tummy
tiny piggies...
Whatta handsome dude!
Not too much happening here...still getting used to having this new little person around here. She is cute but she is kinda high maintenance at this stage. I did discover, as you can see in the pix above, that she might be a tummy baby!! I know "they" say you aren't supposed to let baby sleep on her belly but every other time I've laid her down over the past few days, she wakes up instantly. And while she is cute and cuddly, doesn't allow for momma to get ANYTHING done through the day. I would love to just sit and cuddle her all day though. She is so warm and squishy!! She loves her sling immensely. She is smiling a little bit here and there too...so precious!!

The kids have been attending soccer camp at our church every night this week. It's a really nice mom break for them! I am home with Levi and Molly and David is going to pick them up! I know I need to get some pix of them on here and I will do that soon!! They haven't changed as much as Molly has over the past two weeks. They still continue to be incredible helps to me!!

Piper turns 3 tomorrow. Her big bash is tomorrow night!! Happy Birthday to you, Miss P! Becky still hasn't popped her kid out either! (have I mentioned how nice it is to NOT be pregnant????)

1 comment:

Smooches, Kara said...

OK Molly should be walking now it has been FOREVER since I have seen her!! :)

Smooches to the Young Family!!