Monday, July 30, 2007

Sweet Baby Girl who's always crying...

The kids took this picture....
mooooooooore milk please
Levi is unimpressed with the crying baby
Aunt Beck lovin' on Baby Kitten Head (yes, for those of you who know us, we do have the same shirt...way to reallly confuse some of you)

Molly, Molly, Molly....boy, it's a good thing you're cute!!

She really is cute...she is quite a little piglet though. I feel like

I'm nursing close to 24/7...we are getting used to it though. In

fact, she is crying right now, wanting some more comfort from

her mother dear. I just wanted to get these pix on here, and I

have a few more entries I am going to get on here tonight and

tomorrow...here's a preview....Ethan got hit in the right eye at

a church picnic last night by a baseball...he's pretty beat up

but he's tough. It looks worse tonight so I need to take another

picture of it...and then another entry is going to be Levi and his

hair cut (finally!! amen)...he's got the bushiest head of hair right

now...so David is cutting it as I type...and I am off to get a few

pix of the always trying and wearing event...off to snap some

pix and nurse my chubalicious baby girl...

No comments: