Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Soccer Thrills....

The kids' coach, Mike, is a funny guy! All of the kids really like him and it's neat because he actually has a personality! yah for cool coaches! I'm quite surprised in this pic as well, that Piper and Levi aren't attached at the hip...she usually has her arms wrapped tightly around him...maybe those strings are loosening...maybe. probably not.


at the end of each game, the parents make a tunnel for the little players to run thru, and oh, the joy it brings to all involved. I honestly think this is why we play at this age. Otherwise, these games, quite frankly, are boriffic. No offense little folks or adults involved...it's cute for the first 3 minutes. then I'm done.

Piper, out for blooooood...and Levi stands idly by...letting her do all the work! She did get two goals, and those were just the ones I "saw"...she may have had more but again, read paragraph above...



Luciano came by to hang with us...he lives right down the street...



'Twas a chilly, windy day...everyone was trying to stay warm here...




Go PIPER! Her daddy was so proud!





Piper is behind the cluster o' kids here...fighting for the ball...while Levi acts like he's interested.
~So there ya have it...I wanted to fill you in on last weekend....I'm so very behind on all things blog related...my bad! Life just seems to be flying by at a frenzied pace right now....nice, deep breath! ahhhhh!






1 comment:

Tory said...

Gotta give it to you on the soccer watching, but you know it's good to develop those goal skills at an early age. We were just talking about that the other day that soccer was just becoming popular when I was in Jr. High, and I never did learn to play in enough time to develop skills. I mean, anybody can play volleyball and basketball...but, soccer takes a bit of dexterity. And, it provides for even more photo-ops...big YAY!