Monday, May 26, 2008

He's just not that into you, soccer



Levi, bringing up the rear, as usual.




Mid game, he notices a plane overhead...forget the soccer game, folks!





He's done...



Levi had his last soccer game for the spring season this past Saturday and boy, was he glad. I know he's only five, and that with older sibs that live, breathe, eat soccer that we all have high expectations for his abilities and drive, but I thought he would like it maybe a bit more than he did. That's ok...we'll keep at him...I may give him a season off...and I'm betting that his coach will be sure not to get this kid on his roster again...there was only one other little boy on his team and the rest were girls...the little chicklets definitely had more aggression and ability, which was really cute.






Otherwise, I will be posting some pix really soon from our weekend getaway with my family...it may take a while because, as always, this dial up internet just takes too darn long. (Beck, I be lovin' yo' high speed set up). We had a really nice, relaxing time and it flew by! back to life, back to reality (deck/ground project, pool set up, school/science starting full swing tomorrow...and just general life). Good night, all...be back tomorrow! Happy Memorial Day!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pics. He just cracks me up. I laughed outloud when i saw the pic of him looking at the plane, even though i've already seen it! Too FUNNY. Maybe he'll be more into it when Piper plays...??? We had such a good time this weekend. I wish we could've/would've stayed and hung out a little bit yesterday! xoxo

Anonymous said...

yes, daughter number 2 is comtemplating not playing the game. kinda bitter sweet though, she had played with the same group of girls for 2 years. What to do?

CALAMITY JANE said...

love your post title :)
sky is the same - soccer take it or leave it. breaks his ball-lovin' father's heart :)