Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Motherhood is funny!

Happy Mother's Day week!!

I was introduced to this Anne Taintor stuff on my good friend/fellow blogger Velvet's (Amy) blog...this stuff is pretty funny but this is my favorite!! My sister got me this photo album that I plan to fill with pictures of my offspring! Thanks Beck...dunno if I ever thanked ye appropriately! you know your little gifts to me, which you say are "nothing" are actually something to me. it means you thought of me. and it spurs me on to think of you. It sits right here on my desk so that I think of you and say a prayer for you!



Love you my sister!

This is my little intro into commemorating fellow mom's that I love and admire! Beck, you are one of them!!

addendum: it's fun to be sarcastic about giving birth and changing diapers. I've been wrist-deep in poo lately, with Levi soiling himself regularly and Molly having blow-outs the last few days that require baths. It's kinda funny to stop and think about it...I deal in poop. Makes me appreciate my own momma dear so much more!

Here's to you, fellow mothers! Find some joy in your motherhood today! I know it seems hard some days and in some circumstances...The Joy of the Lord is our Strength!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy mother's day to you and a happy MD to all of you wonderful moms out there!!! YEA Moms!!! I don't think i could get through Piper's phase right now with out sarcasm!!! YEA sarcasm! xoxo
B