Friday, May 9, 2008

Where did my pictures go?

I got my computer back last night. Although I am still lacking in the high speed Internet department, it is definitely moving much faster! (thanks Alan and Mom and Dad)...

but now my option to post pictures (ya know, the little icon of a photo above this text box) is missing so if any of you out there in blogger land could help me, I would be most appreciative!

In the meantime, I want to post a few pix of the special moms in my life! so since I can't, I guess I'll go mow the lawn!

Peace!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow - mow the lawn? You are a woman of many talents! Happy Mom's day to you!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Interesting. I thought it was a blogger issue, but mine worked fine. I wonder what they did when they "fixed" it?

Shaun said...

My images are all missing too :(

Happening on a friends blog too.

Smooches, Kara said...

the Blogging World is so empty without you!!