Tuesday, March 6, 2012

oldies...mega oldies.

Sweet baby girl.

good big brother

not sure what my loved ones were doing here but I love it. 

I. Love. This.


These are the kinds of pix I should be taking of Jack right now. So, since I can't, I will pull up some oldies of Molly, and imagine that, if he were here, he obviously wouldn't be dressed in pink or have a bow in his hair (maybe) but his face would be as sweet as Molly Moo's used to be (and still is, mind you, but just a bit older.)

I am behind on my last two days of the 30 Day Photography challenge. My bad. I will try to get them up when I have a free minute. If. I ever have another free minute in my life.

I am in the midst of trying to get David ready for a biiig meeting out of town. We are sending up prayers that this will be the start of something amazing. Not that the past nearly 3 years haven't been amazing but you know what I mean. The fruits of his hard work pay off...allow him to rest more. (will he ever really rest more?? I don't think so)

There is much to blog about, but I am limited on my time.

Briefly:
~Mel & Tom got home safely from AL.
~David turns 41 on March 6th. Oh, that's TODAY. Happy Birthday, David...
~Spring is coming...the days are getting longer and this weekend, we will endure...err, enjoy Daylight Savings Time.

Until next time,
ME


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such bright beautiful eyes and sweet baby cheeks!!
:( wish you were sharing pix of sweet baby Jack like this too... I wonder if heaven has a photo album?! :)
I am praying for Dave's Biiig meeting! I know God has amazing things in store for your family!!
❤
Annette

Anonymous said...

David... Sorry just reread my post and realized it auto corrected to Dave's not David's... Auto correct is so incorrect!
Annette

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful baby girl! I can imagine that all through my life I will think of our Jonathan and wonder what pictures we would be taking of him. Sweet post!