Thursday, January 27, 2011

room swap update...


Ahhhhh......deep breath.....











this is our bed. it's in the middle of everything. it's very.....Little House on the Prairie-ish.



this is the new color of our "new" room. It's been our room before, back in 2002...I'm wondering how I will fit David's ginormously BROWN Hyatt dresser into the new lovely turquoise/red/spa/bright/cheery room. Should I paint it? that's a blog post for another day.

So, tonight we are all a-jitter, as tomorrow is Ultrasound/Find out Day. It's been fun getting people's bets on what #6 is...and most people say BOY. which would be cool...It'd be fun and cute and wild to have yet another son. Who would he be more like? but mostly, and honestly, I pray for health and wholeness. for real. My girl quota has been more than met with Molly (and Melanie, but Mel was soooooo easy and laid back). Either way, it's an exciting night here.

I've got my bottle of Mountain Dew in the car, ready for our trip up....in hopes that bebe cooperates and shows us who they are. Pray for us, for we are anxious/eager and know that God is in total control of all of the situations surrounding this kid.

I'll be back on here tomorrow night to let you know...

Shellee, I know this is how we stay in touch and I'm so glad to hear that your baby girl is developing nicely. I know you are so eager to meet her. I am too! Thanks for your encouraging words on here in the comments and for your prayers. I hope you know we pray for you and your family too.

Hugs to you all...over and out....

1 comment:

Tory said...

I just have one question...what is that on Moo's hand? Is she a child of a child of the 80s or what?

Oh, and I couldn't wait for your blog reveal; so, I just had to check facebook. Yay! Baby #6, come on DOWN!

Hope that you have a good day. Hugs, t