Saturday, January 8, 2011

just amazed...

you are simply marvelous, darling. even though I wanted to "choke" you at Target today for being such a loud-mouthed rascal. (I would never choke my child)




I have three of the best teens/pre-teens around.



and one of the most energetic three year olds.



the family comedian


anyone seen Punky Brewster lately?



I'm out the door to a night away at a hotel with my peeps but wanted to post some of Tom's Christmas pictures. Because they are so excellent. There are so many more but since it's my blog, I'll just post a few of my kids (but believe me, my sister's kids are just as adorable).

I'm just amazed because even though I feel like doo doo a lot these days (for obvious reasons and WINTER/S.A.D), I can't help but praise the Lord for the blessings of my children. I'm not worthy. they are so cool and so good. My husband is pretty darn incredible too.

I don't know what the future holds but I know Who holds it and I will rest in that.

No. Matter. What.

Have a lovely, arctic weekend.

1 comment:

Tory said...

Oh, dahling, I simply adore the pix! My fav is of Levi in his Snuggie...OUTSIDE! I'm thinking that next Christmas, he might need a coat. Hahahaha...My runner up is the one of Mel being serious in the mirror, and Moo smiling like she is about to wreak havoc on Mel. Too precious, all of these memories.