Wednesday, January 12, 2011

snowed in

what a good big brother...Ethan took a few minutes out of his day to read some "Hop on Pop" with Molly. and why not? we're snowed in, it's not like we don't have all the time in the world.


This is what we woke up to on Tuesday morning...blech.


pretty, peaceful, please go away.

for some reason, I'm not liking the snow this year. I remember not liking it the year I was pregs with Molly also. I already feel tied down, so this just suffocates me. It's mental. definitely.

Thank the Lord for Pantothenic Acid...my little natural mood enhancer.

Anyyyyyways, I had my 2nd prenatal appt yesterday. I love that my little midwife comes to me. She's quite adorable. Very loving and affectionate. Heard little 6's heart beat, even recorded it on my phone so David and Mel could hear it (since they were NOT home. whaaa?) I really love to listen to it over and over. it's so real. such a good, strong beat.

Molly just came up to me, in her mismatched pj's, asking for ice cream. for breakfast. it's a good thing I love her little freckle-face. I don't love how she bugs for more ice cream or vitamins. (she got her new vites yesterday, they're gummies from Nature's Sunshine, and she told me "I feel so much better now, Mom!!" Like I was holding out on her or something. sheesh)

it's going to be a long day.

at least the sun is shining. I will praise the Lord for that. and we are all reasonably healthy. and David will be home all day.

nose to the grindstone. hope your Thursday is magical.

(I started this post on Wed so that is why the date will be 1/12/11)

No comments: