Wednesday, January 26, 2011

To my most faithful, obvious blog follower....

Happy Birthday, Tory dear...Meet Tory...she's my cousin (third, right??) on my mom's side. Her awesome Grandma, Betty, was my mom's dad's half sister...still with me?

She is, by far, my most faithful, encouraging blog follower...her encouragement is what gets me on here to keep my friends and family updated, outside of Facebook, which if you are on Facebook, you know that can get pretty annoying as it takes over your life. darn you, FB.

Thanks for keeping me coming back to this blog, cousin dear....it really is a more fun way to keep updates fresh.

I hope your birthday celebration this past Sunday was Marvelous, enlightening, rich and sentimental...I certainly do miss receiving Gramma Brown's checks in the mail, written out to Lory...and I often wonder, as I'm sure I've shared with you, if she EVER wrote yours out to say Taurie? humor me.

Haa haaa. love ya cousin...and Happy Belated Birthday to you...(I did think of you on Sunday, as you saw on FB)

1 comment:

Tory said...

What a dork that girl in the picture is! Hahaha...

Will humor you about Great Gma Brown...just know that she did always get our birthdays mixed up. It's hard to believe that she has been gone for almost 10 years, and I still miss her (well, the same goes for Gma L...and hers has been more than 20 years).

Thank you for the nod. Can't wait to hear if you are having boy #4 or girl #3. How exciting! Hugs, t

P.S. I was suprised to see Will's hair short. It looks nice and so grown up. All your kids are growing up way too fast! #6 will help with that. ;)