Monday, January 17, 2011

I've gotta brand new pair of roller skates...


these pix are from December 28th, 2010. I am sure I blogged them but hearing the song on my blog about new roller skates caused me to want to blog them again.

David took the kids (#1-4) roller skating yesterday...Molly and I stayed home, much to her chagrin. She ended up sleeping most of the afternoon away and I soaked up some much needed peace and quiet. For his 40th birthday, which is March 6 of this year, he wants to host a skating party and you're invited. You won't even have to pay....if we rent the rink, anyone we invite can come skate for free...and we eat lentils for the entire month. ha ha. I kid.

I got my molar pulled today. That was one of the more traumatic things I've endured in my life. Right up there with kidney stones and childbirth. Tonight, I have a large, gaping hole in my mouth that my tongue keeps migrating to. yikes. Jamie, Dr. Quill's adorable assistant, showed me the offending tooth and thankfully, we made the right move in pulling it, for it was cracked and would've had to come out one way or another. Whew! I don't think I ever want to have another tooth pulled, ever. it's a weird feeling.

Ok, I'm going to go watch a documentary on Mt. St. Helen's with my kids and wait for David to get home from work, praising the Lord all the while that tomorrow is Tuesday and we can pretty much stay home and REST/school/accomplish great things.

Good night...Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch! been there, done that on the molar thing.....got the Wendy's frosty to prove it, lol! praying you feel better soon!

((hugs))
Shellee

Tory said...

So sorry to hear that you had to go through so much pain, but you are one tough cookie. So, I know that you will be healing soon.

Love the pictures. Moo is just so cute.

Hugs, t

Laurie and company said...

Shellee, that's fun stuff, eh? I got the McFlurry to prove it. and my mouth was too numb to enjoy it.
Tory, it really did make childbirth seem a bit easier. (not really) it's already mending...but I don't think I will feel really good till July or sometime after that.

such a whiner I am.
hugs to both of you ((()))