Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I love my sister

during Intermission of the musical, we decided it was high time for a self-portrait...this first pic was me talking to a guy that was offering to take our pic. I was explaining that we were quite good and rather capable of taking our own picture but thank you.


You really are lovely. Now come back to my blog. I promise I'll blog about you more!



this is what I think of your blogless visits. (man, can I make THE faces?)


This spooky statue inside the Murat Theatre was kinda creepin' me out. Or as Levi says "You're kinda creekin' me out".

__________________________________

I do love my sissy. It'd be nice if she actually visited my blog again.

Since she left her job to come work for us, for David, she says she's only visited my blog twice.

Seriously? two times?

Granted the past two months have been rather iffy for my blog, yes, I know...but c'mon.

So here's my vow, Dad, Tory, Beck, whoever else out there drops by now and then....I will aim to blog at least every other day.

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

No comments: