Tuesday, March 18, 2008

bubble boy

1 part bubble, 2 parts slobber....who needs a puppy?

whatchyou talkin' 'bout Willis?


check out my crazy reflection in the door....the lengths I will go to to get a pic of my kid...



he is really quite the poser....but so very handsome!

I caught Levi blowing bubbles on the upper porch yesterday. It was chilly. It was rainy. But he was blowing like there was no tomorrow...as if he got caught, he would be in trouble. It was kinda funny. I snuck up on him..got a few pix before he noticed that I was there...



he totally digs bubbles. How I wish I had a bright sunny day to give him to blow his bubbles. but the rainy season has hit. and hopefully we'll get some non-dreary days here quickly.



It's a quiet, get things done around the house kinda day...laundry, spelling, Bible and prayer, exercise...Molly just had a bath and posed for a few pix...she is getting up on her knees but she wouldn't do it for the camera (she ended up under the bed again). now she is sleeping peacefully before I have to yank her out of bed to go to piano lessons with Mel. she leads a pretty plush life.

Ok, time to make some lunch for the troops but hope this finds you well and healthy...

4 comments:

CALAMITY JANE said...

that's so funny that molly's always under the bed :) love the bubble boy pix! and your new format looks awesome - what a great header photo!!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Blowing you some sun...did you catch it yet? Wait...here comes some more.....there. Did you get that?

Hugs!
P.S. And YES, you really DO need a puppy!

Hannah-Indiana said...

Aww, CUTE! Woa, your new changes to your blog is making me think I'm on a diffrent website, but the're neat!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! The pics of Levi are so cute...he almost looks innocent...ha.