Thursday, October 11, 2007

Molly Photo session....

being admired by Levi...stickin' her tongue out at him...ha!
gotta love those baby blues...
She had just gotten done pitching a fit here...
loves getting ready for her bath...
sheer chubba perfection...
~It's a perfect day for taking photos. It's cloudy, chilly and we are just taking care of business in the house. Molly has gotten a bath today as well as, as much quiet time with her momma as she could want...which makes up for the last two days of sheer craziness. She's still doing the only wanting to nurse laying on the bed bit...not too convenient when we are out and about...


~She is so darn cute. Hope you enjoy the photos of our little darling.


~Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the return of fall...as my dear friend, Heather, so eloquently put it, "I love fall and summer is holding it hostage"...well, no more, dear Heather...you and I can breathe now!! Yah!! sweaters, long sleeved shirts, light jackets, here we come!! I am so darn happy about that! time to go put on some Nat King Cole! light the apple cinnamon candles. Make the spice cake/pumpkin muffins that Donna introduced to us yesterday...Those Rock DONNA!! I need to go take a picture of the last one before we eat it...I'll blog it and then y'all will want the recipe!

1 comment:

Smooches, Kara said...

I am beyond twitterpatted with this beautiful girl!!! I get so excited everytime I see new pictures. Keep 'em coming!! :)