Wednesday, May 30, 2012

church directory fun!!

I'm out the door for a little impromptu homeschool meet-up but wanted to get this family pic on the ol' blogaroo for your viewing pleasure! (ha ha...cocky!)
This was taken on May 4, 2012 for the directory at Southland.
isn't this a hoot?
it's not my favorite picture of Molly (1.) the bang issue of '12 and 2.) her face just doesn't even look like her)
All in all, I like it and I'm glad that my Jack footprint necklace is represented.

The gang's all here.

While I'm here, I'd like to mention that 11 months ago, right now, I was in the midst of laboring.
 Jack was on his way. I was still clueless. (no more, never again)  Happy 11 month birthday with Jesus, Darling boy. We miss you, so so much. These people up there? they miss you fiercely. They smile because they know they will see you again someday. Because they have HOPE in Jesus Christ.



Have a lovely Wednesday evening, folks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this pic :) It will be a family favorite because of Molly's bangs. When I look back at pictures the thing that bothered me the most in the begging ends up binge the thing I love. You have such a beautiful family, Jack is so proud :)