Thursday, October 13, 2011

15 Thursdays ago...

Miss you, Sweet Jack Oliver Young. 


Today is a busy day. 
I just wanted to drop in and say HI.
15 Thursdays ago.

Anyways, this weekend, October 15th, is National Babyloss Awareness Day.
I'm so glad my baby's not LOST.

I know right where he is.
In the Arms of his Savior.
I'm Jealous. :)

I really hope to get back on here later to blog our trip to MI and my amazing visit with a Saint of the Faith, Valetta Steel Crumley yesterday.

But tonight I'm joining the Y again and I could NOT be happier.

So "happy" Thursday.


3 comments:

Tory said...

Oh, the Y sounds like fun. I hope that you have/had a nice time.

Who knew before you told us that there was a National Babyloss Awareness Day? Will be certain to say a special prayer for JOY's family on Oct 15th.

Blessings, t

Laurie and company said...

The Y is awesome! I'm looking forward to dropping some lbs there. ha ha.
I honestly did not know there was a national babyloss awareness day until this sad year...funny how finding yourself in a new situation makes you so aware of others who have suffered in the same way?

I praise the Lord for trials that bring awareness and compassion. Still far from perfect but my eyes are opened. Wide.

and a bug just flew into it...

ok, well, cousin...thanks for visiting my blog...thank you for your comments and prayers. I love you, dear one. I truly do.

hope you and your loving parentals are doing very well.

Laurie and company said...

excuse my improper grammar.

I drive myself nutty with that stuff.