Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Not much

One of the many exciting activities we've been a part of lately.

Time to get out there and enjoy this awesome weather...be back later...gonna go get my walk/run in!

Happy St. Patty's Day to Ye!

Oh, and did I mention that Molly is nearly 100% potty trained? She was ready right around her 2nd birthday but I was lazy (she's still 4 mos from her 3rd)....she slept in her undies last night (oops, that was actually a mistake) and upon awakening, she told me she had to go potty. When I pulled her jammies off, howdy do...you are wearing undies, little miss....and they are DRY! Leave it to Sybil to get herself potty trained....she's such a go-getter. these are the little moments that allow her to stay in our house (I won't mention the little scene she gave when we were with friends this afternoon...smacking her mom in the face and screaming...yeah, we don't blog about those moments)...Sybil still needs her naps...esp. with all this fresh air we are getting!

No comments: