Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I didn't forget you, David...

such a fabulous husband you are...


u don't take yourself too seriously. and that's a good thing.


not afraid to laugh at yourself and have a good time.


such a thrill-seeker and all around fun guy...you always come up with the coolest, most fun things for all of us to do. thanks.



such a hard worker and provider...and creative and genius to boot.


such a good daddy....to all 5 of your kids.


I'm most of all impressed with your dedication to this family...and your commitment to your relationship with Jesus Christ. Even though we sometimes want to drop kick each other, I want you to know that I'm thankful for you and for the efforts you make every day. Even when I don't feel like it...deep down, I'm so blessed to have met you that summer day in 1992. I love you, my former lumberjack goofball. You astound me....and it amazes me that God would give you to me as my husband and greatest friend! whew...

Happy 39th Birthday. Whatta Guy.

No comments: