Sunday, September 20, 2009

Soccer, I don't miss you...

"I can hold 'em both on my lap" ... so cute!






Go Piper...mid kick


awww.


Piper is the only chick on her team...


Molls found her seat. I think it's just the cutest that these little chicks are buds.




Mel, Levi, Molly and I went to Piper's soccer game yesterday morn.

My kids aren't playing soccer at Mt. P this fall, due to our upcoming trip. Have I blogged that fact yet? sorry...

It was sooooo nice to go to a game, and not worry about snacks, being there on time, knowing that our day was going to be eaten up by soccer, heat, and tired, cranky babies...though we do miss it, it is lots of fun...it IS nice to take a season off...and I mean, really, our upcoming trip is like one soccer season rolled into one 3 week trip across the country, right?

Piper, you did a good job kicking and running after that ball...you are such a doll!

Up next, park pix from the same day...

No comments: