Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Little bit o' this, little bit o' that...

So hi!

How are you?

Can you believe it's 9/9/09? what a great day to have a baby.

Molly, you were 2 years and 2 months early. But it's sweet that today is your 26 month birthday. Let's have a party....

What's going on around your place today?

~I hear Yo Gabba downstairs.
~Melanie going over her vocabulary words.
~DC Talk playing too loudly since Daveyboy just got done ellipticalling.
~The shower.

If you were sound-sensitive, this house would cause you to explode right now. My life is loud. I like it that way.

I've been trying to upload some pix for a while now...and Blogger won't cooperate...so I will shut Mac down, start him back up and check again...I did get my camera replaced...yah! I feel so complete again.

allrighty...see ya later...

No comments: