Friday, September 25, 2009

Nick and Nat

little blasts from Natalie's past...she's the adorable small chick in ivory.

sorry that these are out of order...I really wanted Nick and Nat's pix to be first but I still have so much to learn on Mac...I can't move 'em without deleting them. Natalie, you were so cute...well, you still are but it's weird to tell a 19 year old lady that...

God bless you two as you begin life as man and wife...

Keep that fun spirit. You will need it...especially when it's time to balance the checkbook and call the credit card to get the available balance....heck, just avoid the credit card all together. my words of wisdom to a young couple starting out...


Awww, I'm already choking up.

David's little sister, Natalie, is getting married to Nick in a bit over 24 hours. She was our little flower girl nearly 16 years ago...where does that time go?

I wish I could post the video from our wedding...I will have to figure that out, since it's on VHS. but she stood up on the stage with all of us and just twirled like there was no tomorrow. It is adorable. So instead, I will try to scan a pic of her as said flower delight and put it here...brb.

In the meantime, though, it has been a whirlwind week...and I look forward to the time away from our house...not that our house is bad...but it's just been ahhhh....

so, hope you have a wonderful weekend...I will have pix upon my return...until then, hold your britches.

**these are not my photos of NickNat. I lifted them from her MySpace/Facebook pages. Wanted to make sure to give credit where credit is due...there ya go.

No comments: